Loading your email signature.
There are many different email clients (email programs); below are instruction for linking your youplus.biz video branding page onto 3 of the most common ones.
On your dashboard you received:
- “Branding Page” URL
- “Email Icon” link
- “Email Icon Preview” (B&W photo of you)
- “Email Signature & design area.” (B&W photo of you)
The Email Signature has a variety of templates. Choose an initial template from the drop down menu. You can change many aspects of this signature such as type color, type location, what page the Email-Icon links to, link the logo to a different location, and add other text. If you select View->blocks, and other view items, they can help in showing you the boundaries of the html elements on the signature. Don’t forget to turn this off before you save or copy your signature.
1. Once you have a signature that you like, click Save. You can retrieve this signature from the drop down menu.
2. Click the Copy button to start the Copy process.
3. Depending on your Browser, follow the instructions to copy your signature to your computer’s clipboard.
4. You are now able to paste the signature into your email app.
Mac OS X Mail:
- Open Mac Mail.
- Select and open Mail preferences.
- Select and click on Signatures.
- Open Gmail.
- Click “Settings Gear”, scroll down and click “Settings”.
- Go to the signature area in”Settings”.
- Paste the signature into the signature area.
- Scroll down and click “Save Changes”.
- Open Outlook.
- Start a new email.
- Click the “Signatures” button and choose edit Signatures
- Click the “+” button on the lower left to add a new signature.
- Paste your signature into window.
- Give your signature a new name.
- Check the box to make it the default.
- Close the signature window
For more sophisticated html email, view:
and for Outlook:
Informational link for adding your youplus video signature to iPhone and iPad: